|Our client has an opening for a Silverpop Specialist. Great opportunity to fit this one into your schedule. Can be done from home working with the client via Google Hangout, but there may be some work required onsite in Sandy Springs.
- Set up opt-out correctly – Currently, if someone opts out of an email, they opt out of everything, including client’s transactional emails. Client needs someone to set up a preference center, so they can do marketing and transactional emails.
- Enable client to be template independent – Teach client’s team how to edit existing templates and how to create new ones. Could include adapting out-of-the-box templates that Silverpop provides.
- Teach client how to maintain automated emails and schedule a one-time email – Currently, emails are set up as recurring emails. Client needs ability to set up and access reporting.
- Set up client’s reporting dashboard
- 3 additional hours for wrap up work
This position is being managed by Leslie Curl.