|Our client is looking for a Digital Art Director. This is a temp position -- can be 2 to 3-month full-time contract or freelance project basis. The right candidate is a highly creative, self-starter who loves long-format work and has the ability to sustain a creative idea over the course of a multi-page website/document and knows how to treat copy/content in individualized and distinct ways. You are skilled at working beyond templates and are innovative on the digital front. Your conceptual ideas should be grounded in leading-edge approaches and you are a master at presenting creative ideas to internal teams and clients. Some print work may be involved.
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Graphic and interactive digital design background
- Outstanding communication skills
- Must have a working knowledge of how to design for the digital environment in HTML/CSS but no coding experience required
- Exceptional design skills with an eye for consistency, strong layout skills and design sensibilities
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects within defined agency processes and meet deadlines
- Strong team player
- Flexible and adaptable and able to work in a fluid environment
- An appreciation for the balance between designing within client brand standards and desires while also pushing the creative envelope
- Communication of your vision with others on the team (programmers/production artists/AE’s)
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design preferred
- Proficiency in MacOSX, Adobe Creative Suite
- Portfolio samples of previous work with focus on digital. Long copy samples such as 30+page websites or 10+page online documents included.
This job is being managed by Leslie Curl.