|Our client is currently seeking a Sales Manager in Atlanta, GA for an excellent opportunity at a company providing financial communication services. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum 5 years’ sales experience along with solid B2B experience, specifically dealing with corporate departments. If you are a sales hunter who does not shy away from picking up the phone, can break down doors and thinks strategically about business development – plus, you want to join a leading-edge, savvy culture (enjoys a good laugh too) that takes pride in its service offering and gets the job done, this is your job!
- Expand existing client portfolio and product range.
- Contact clients and prospects, by phone, email or during industry events to set up meetings (in person or online).
- Present the company’s offers and convince clients and prospects of their value added.
- Ensure that clients and prospects have a clear understanding of the company’s offerings and value proposition.
- Close deals.
- Manage relationships throughout the sales cycle and beyond.
- Devise sales strategy with the managing director and execute.
- Orchestrate sales strategy and track sales vs. budget using the CRM.
- Report to the managing director on a weekly basis and when needed.
- Travel up to 20% of the time.
- Coach the Customer Service Team on sales‐oriented tasks.
This position is being managed by Leslie Curl
- Minimum 5 years’ sales experience
- Solid B2B experience, especially in dealing with corporate departments
- Experience call on Fortune 1000 companies
- Proven experience in complex sales, qualifying prospects, relationship building and negotiations
- Experience in defining and implementing sales strategies
- Basic sales management experience preferred
- Some European exposure, especially French‐related preferred
- Experience in communications field (agency or corporate) preferred
- Knowledge of SEC docs, e.g. proxy, annual report preferred
- Knowledge of these client areas a huge plus: Corporate Secretary / General Counsel / Legal Dept / Investor Relations Dept / Communications Dept / Financial Communications Dept preferred
- “Hunter” profile, with a proven track record in cold calling
- Good social skills and networking skills
- Ability to use of CRM tools
- Experience in Financial area is a plus