|Manager, Business Development
Our client is looking for a Manager, Business Development with strong sales and marketing acumen to fill an immediate, permanent opening. Must be a thought leader with outstanding multi-tasking, detail-oriented, day-to-day business management and ad agency background. Must know digital and traditional marketing and can kill it in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Your relationship development expertise must be at the top of your list of attributes along with collaboration and the ability to remove obstacles to get the job done.
- Develop relationships with accounts and maintain first-hand knowledge of their goals and objectives.
- Keep abreast of prospect industries and understand them fully.
- Develop strategic presentations that tell a compelling story and influence various types of audiences.
- Manage agency marketing initiatives.
- Write project briefs, develop project timelines and manage internal meeting schedules.
- Work cross-functionally with all internal and external team members to meet strict deadlines.
- Oversee content publishing calendars for agency website and social channels.
- Keep website updated with fresh content and agency documents from internal teams.
- Write case studies and other agency content.
- Respond to RFPs.
- Stay on top of marketing and consumer trends.
- Understand agency’s position in the competitive landscape and keep abreast of market changes.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an agency.
- Strong business development and sales skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling and effective presentations.
- CRM platform experience.
This job is being managed by Leslie Curl