|Our client has a 6-month on-site contract opportunity for an experienced Integrated Marketing Communications professional. You will work on managing promotions for one of the company’s brands. This is an exciting opportunity utilize your expertise in developing and rolling-out national marketing campaigns while partnering with cross-functional teams for full integrations. You will also execute other programs that support field needs that ensure alignment with the brand and key company initiatives. Serve as the liaison for segmentation efforts by providing internal stakeholder support with the resources and field requests that will help drive transactions, revenue and engagement with key client segments.
Enhanced Locations Rollout
- Lead development and execution of 1-2 national promotions to drive sales and revenue goals.
- Drive cross-functional integration of campaigns to align with Field Sales, Inside Sales, PR, Product, Field Marketing, Key Account Marketing, and Community Relations.
- Work with Internal Creative Studios group to develop and coordinate paid media, social posts, email campaigns, merchandising and other tactics that align with promotion strategy.
- Champion internal communication company-wide to drive awareness and ensure full support and implementation of campaigns.
- Manage budget and measure and report results in partnership with Analytics and Research
Segmentation Education and Utilization
- Support marketing lead by managing the development and updates for all marketing communications materials for this location-by-location rollout.
- Work with Internal Creative Studios group to coordinate all creative and message needs.
- Manage changes to website and coordinate email campaigns to support location-by-location rollout plan.
Support Brand Team
- Serve as liaison to internal stakeholders that seek training and resources to assist with utilizing segmentation data.
- Support marketing and sales efforts by developing messaging to support brand and product initiatives by segment
- Assist with media schedules, brand assets, identity and creative requests to support senior brand manager and special field requests.
- B.A. Degree in Marketing or Related Field, MBA Preferred
- 6-8 years working Marketing experience
- Proven experience leading integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience leading creative development, copywriting, proofing, and approvals processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of electronic, traditional and social media communications
- Display excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills with ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Knowledgeable about advertising, consumer behavior, marketing strategy and market research