Vice President - Public Relations
The Vice President should have demonstrated experience on retail brands with a focus on executing national programs for large companies. The candidate is a true team player with ability to move projects effectively, on time and on budget, and with excellence.
Multi-cultural, innovation culture.
- Act as primary contact for high-profile large integrated consumer marketing accounts
- Develop creative and innovative marketing programs to help client achieve goals; secures and expands agency relationship; and grows agency billings.
- Develops results-oriented strategic plans.
- Build rapport and credibility with clients, based on trust and expert counsel.
- Provides strategic counsel to senior client representatives.
- Manages large-scale events and launches.
- Supervises several account teams in areas including media relations, influencer outreach, word of mouth marketing and social media, to name just a few.
- Manage, coach and motivate employees.
- Oversee account profitability, reports revenue projections and identifies opportunities to meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Manages large budgets.
- 10+ years previous experience and a B.A. in Public Relations, Communications or a related discipline;
- In-depth knowledge of related trends and industry sector events as well as a strong network of influencer and media (traditional and digital) contacts and experience developing sound media strategies;
- Proven experience in managing account teams for numerous client programs with a blend of strong time management, leadership, team building, mentoring and client relation skills;
- Proven experience in the CPG and retail space;
- Proven experience working in tandem with other creative agencies to develop comprehensive campaigns;
- Strong leadership and team management skills; including ability to inform, delegate, empower and motivate.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as an ability to develop new business presentations are essential; and
- Bilingual or international experience is a plus.
This search is being handled by Nancy Gamble